Q. How do I return my books if my course has ended?


If your course has ended and you will not be returning to University please leave any library books you still need to return to us at the reception of one of the University of Sunderland halls of residence.

Information and maps to the University accommodation is available here: https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/about/accommodation/


  • Last Updated May 04, 2020
  • Views 117
  • Answered By Rachel Dolan

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0