As part of our Summer migration to a new library management system, we are moving from our current discovery tool.
When this change takes effect on June 14th, 2022 you will still have access to your My Discover (also known as My EBSCOhost) folders. However, you will no longer have access to any content from non-EBSCO databases, including references and saved searches.
We strongly advise that in advance of June 14th, 2022 you create a backup record of any information you may have saved to these folders that you need to keep, that may no longer be available after the migration.
This can be done now using EBSCO’s Export Manager:
1) From the open result or from the folder, click 'Export'. The Export Manager panel appears. From here, you can save or e-mail citations in a format compatible with your bibliographic management software or in a CSV file.
2) Under 'Save citations to a file formatted for', select one of the following:
• Direct Export in RIS Format - for use in a reference manager such as CITAVI, EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager, Zotero.
• Download CSV - saves citations as a CSV file.
3) Alternatively, you can select ‘Email’ instead of ‘Save’ within Export Manager and email the results to yourself.
Unless you are planning to use this information in a reference manager, you may wish to select the CSV option so you can open the results in Microsoft Excel.