We send automated e-mails to your University student e-mail address, including:
• Welcomes and goodbyes at the start and end of the academic year, and at the start and end of your course
• Courtesy underdue and overdue notices for your loans from our collections
• Courtesy underdue, overdue, and auto-renew notices for your interlibrary loans
• Notifications when items you have reserved are ready for you to collect
• Updates on outstanding loans and charges
Depending on the loan length some of these e-mails will be sent more frequently than others. If you have a question about an automated e-mail, you can reply to it and a member of library staff will answer.