We use single sign-on (SSO) which means you only need to know one set of credentials (e.g. name and password) to access all library services and resources. Use your University user ID and password to access:
• Your library account (to reserve and renew your items, request interlibrary loans, and pay any library charges)
• E-resources (to read and download e-books and online journals)
• Papercut (to add print credit)
• PrintOnline (to print your work from any computer)
• Our printers (to release your work)
• Our online booking system (to book study rooms and laptops)
• Our PCs and Macs
Your user ID and password also gives you access to most IT services, including open access computers, E:Vision, the VLE, Filestore, and your University email account.
Did you know? You can log into external sites using your University user ID and password by choosing the Shibboleth/Institutional/Academic log in option (not Open Athens).