You can see a list of the interlibrary loan items you have requested by logging into your Library account. Under the ‘Interlibrary Loans’ tab you will see a list of any active interlibrary loans. The status column shows you the progress of your requests.
• Pending – your request has been added to our Library system and is waiting to be approved, or has been sent on to other libraries if The British Library cannot supply your request
• Requested – your request has been sent off but the item has not yet arrived
• Received – we have received your item and informed you by e-mail to your University e-mail account that it is ready to collect, but you have not yet collected it
• On loan – you have borrowed the item (you can see the date the item is due back)
• Discharged – you have returned the book and it is being sent back to the supplier.
• Completed – the item has been sent back and the loan is complete
Articles, book chapters, and papers:
• Pending - your request has been added to the library system and is waiting to be approved, or has been sent on to other libraries if The British Library cannot supply it
• Requested - your request has been sent off but the item has not yet arrived
• Completed - the item has been e-mailed to you either from The British Library or by our interlibrary loan team, or you will have had an email to say a print copy is ready for you