We deliver resources, skills, and support on campus and online. See our website for the full range of services we offer.
A summary of the facilities delivered in our Library spaces is below:
Our Libraries have a range of varied study spaces including:
• Study rooms and enclosed study spaces designed to accommodate study groups of varying sizes.
• Study pods and desks with screens for individual study.
• Larger tables for group study.
• Self-issue University laptops which can be borrowed for up to 7 days.
• Desktop PCs with cameras to facilitate online learning and meeting.
• Individual display screens that can be connected to mobile technology.
• Large display screens for group work.
• Printing, scanning, and photocopying facilities.
Print books and resources
• There is a staffed helpdesk at each Library with the exception of Library@Pasteur.
• Library Talk is our online helpdesk which is staffed by us during our staffed opening hours. You can contact us by e-mail, live chat, and by phone. We also offer video calls and screensharing through our live chat service and Microsoft Teams.
• Outside of staffed opening hours, live chat is staffed by a global cooperative of librarians who will be able to help you or pass your queries on to us to follow up.
• You can arrange to meet our expert Study Skills team in our spaces or online to support you in your skills development.